Image Map

Bible Reading List- Week #6 and 7!

May 22, 2011

I goofed last week and totally forgot to post the reading list for week #6.  I realized my mistake sometime between Monday and Tuesday, but thought that waiting it out until Sunday made the most sense.  So, with out further ado, below is the reading list for week #6 (last week)...

Sunday- Romans 11-12
Monday- Genesis 20-23
Tuesday- Judges 1-6
Wednesday- Psalms 15-17
Thursday- Job 11-12
Friday- Isaiah 29-33
Saturday- Matthew 14-16

This week's reading list is a continuation of the last week's...

Sunday- Romans 13-14
Monday- Genesis 24-27
Tuesday- Judges 7-11
Wednesday- Psalms 18-20
Thursday- Job 13-14
Friday- Isaiah 34-39
Saturday- Matthew 17-19

How is the weekly reading going for everyone?  Is anyone behind schedule, like I am?  (Ugh!)  If you have a minute, I would love to get your feedback, as I really want everyone that is participating to get the most out of this awesome experience.  Thanks!  :)

I'll see you back here next Sunday for week #8!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)