Image Map

Bible Reading List- Week #4

May 1, 2011

Hi Friends!  I hope that everyone had a lovely Easter last Sunday!  I still can't believe that it is already May...time sure does fly by!  :)

How did last week's reading assignment go?  I'm still behind in the reading schedule, which really makes me sad.  I literally have tons of time during the day, yet always choose to use my time in different ways- not good.  I really need to work into putting myself on a daily schedule so that I can accomplish my daily readings- is anyone in the same boat?

This week's reading list is a continuation of the last week's...


Sunday- Romans 7-8
Monday- Genesis 12-15
Tuesday- Joshua 16-20
Wednesday- Psalms 9-11
Thursday- Job 7-8
Friday- Isaiah 18-22
Saturday- Matthew 8-10

I'll see you back here next Sunday for week #5!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely in the same boat! I need to catch up soon, but every time I think I'm almost caught up, it's a new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to say that I am still in week 2.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)