Image Map

Time Is Flying By!

December 8, 2010

I'm alive (just in case you were wondering!!!). I've been a bit busy the last couple of days, well technically starting as of last Friday because....I'm working! It's not a 40 hour a week job, but that is a-okay with me, as it has been a challenge to get back into the groove after being a full time Etsy gal for the past five and a half months! For those that want all of the details- I'm working as an independent due diligence consultant for a local architect, performing all of the front end research/investigations needed for our client to make a final decision on a site (exciting- eh?). It is very much what I was doing at my last job, which was a good fit. I found myself a niche! :)

When I'm not at work I REALLY need stay focused, as I have a couple of custom orders to sew up, and with all of the leftover time I'm going to have (HA!) I need to make some Christmas gifts! I procrastinate every year when it comes to shopping and making Christmas gifts. One would think that I would have learned my lesson a time or two, yet I find my self in the same situation. Plus, quite frankly the post office terrifies me this time of year, so the earlier I finish up the custom orders, the better off I'll be! Speaking of handmade Christmas gifts (I'm determined to get them done!), have you heard of the Handmade Pledge? I LOVE giving and receiving handmade gifts- what about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)