Image Map

I Need To Prioritize- ASAP!!!

August 1, 2010


Not much to report this Sunday, except for the fact that I have a million and a half started projects, with no finished projects in sight! :( Lately I've found that because my to do list has become so extensive that I can easily jump from project to project when I become a tad bit restless (which is not a good habit!).

Projects In Progress:
1. Quilt Top (close to being complete)
2. Tooth Fairy Pillow
(I'm doing a boy pillow and have tons of ideas!)
3. Custom Order Diaper Pod
(due mid-August)
4. Custom Order Nursing Cocoon
(due mid-August)
5. Custom Order Personalized Sloppy Worm Wipe
(due mid-August)
6. Craft Swap Item (Prototype only; 5 completed items due end of September)


To-Do List:

1. Flannel Pajama Pants (x2)

2. Zippered Make-up Bag

. Zippered Pencil Pouch
4. Burlap Market Bags


Whew...I'm tired after typing up those two lists! ;)

On a personal note, if you are the praying type please keep me in mind Tuesday at 11am as I have a phone interview with a prospective employer. I haven't interviewed in 4+ years so I'm a teeny bit nervous, but I'm hoping for the best! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers, I know you will do a great job in your phone interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sister are always in my prayers. Just do the best you can and great things can happen.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)