Image Map

Silhouette of Stuart...

May 26, 2010

I'm so excited to announce that I'm working with my new blog friend Lindsay (you might remember her from my Etsy Artist Feature Week!) on a silhouette painting of...you guessed it, Stuart! :) Lindsay has an Etsy shop full of original paintings for childern, nurseries, and she also does custom orders. I have to say that I've been a secret admirer of her work since I laid eyes on her owls. I'm not sure if I prefer the girl owls or the boys, but this one is pretty darn cute!

Baby Stu...approximately 2.5 years ago!

A semi-recent (and probably my favorite) photo of Stu!

I sure do love that mini schnauzer, and with a face like his, how could you not? :)
Are you a dog lover, if so what kind do you have?

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    I love love love dogs! Had mostly Rottweilers in my life (6), but also a couple of shepherd mixes (2), a cocker spaniel, a shaggy dog thing and a small bigger-than-a-chihuahua kid. Currently have a baby German Shepherd and would one day like to get a brother or two for him... Lab or Great Dane perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I am allergic, though I think I my be able to enjoy being around dogs like Stu.

    His special painting is in progress as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie - and funny that he doesn't mind having his picture taken - Jack runs and hides when I get out the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuart is a sweetie, I love the way he gives hugs when you hold him. I am excited to see the painting Lindsay is painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Daphne is an 8 month old sheltie! And I LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)