Image Map

5 de Mayo

May 5, 2010

Tonight my kitchen morphed into taco-esque eatery, as it is 5 de Mayo! :) I made salsa with the help of Tupperware's Quick Chef and Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend- yum!


For the main course I fried up some taquitos- which were absolutely delicious. I'll be the first to admit that we usually bake taquitos in our house (as its healthy and all- he he he!), but with it being 5 de Mayo I decided to go all out! The taquitos were delicious and brought me back to my childhood as my grandparents volunteered every summer making taquitos at a local fair/festival, which served as a fundraiser for church (I think...it was a long time ago!). Good times, memories, and food! :)

I hope you had a great 5 de Mayo- did you do anything special...perhaps try a new recipe or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)