Image Map

A Big {Overdue} Thank you...

January 16, 2010

...to Kristi of Just Simply Southern and The Chubby Dove! My mailbox has been feeling the love lately! I always get excited when the mailbox is full of something other than bills, however I get extra excited when there is something homemade in my mailbox (do you know the feeling?)!


I absolutely love the frame from Just Simply Southern! The distressed wood is beautiful, and I can easily change out the photo (my kind of frame!). Kristi's Etsy shop is full of beautiful frames, all different sizes, patterns, and colors...go on and browse!


The photo/memo clip from The Chubby Dove is a perfect addition to my kitchen! As seen above, I plan to use it as a recipe card holder for when I'm busy whipping up something in the kitchen! :) The Chubby Dove's Etsy shop is full of great photo/memo clips, frames, and buttons (just to name a few!)...you know the drill, go on and browse!

1 comment:

  1. awww...i'm so glad you like your frame :)

    have a very blessed day,
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)