Image Map

I {HEART} Christmas Cards!

December 16, 2009

If you do too, swing on over to the and view the Christmas Card Carousel (via Walk with me by faith)- I'm sure you won't be disappointed!



In the past I've been a 'one picture Christmas card giver', however this year I decided to spice it up bit! I absolutely love how the cards came out, and the colors/flowers are totally my style!


The photo on the left is of Mr. D and I ice skating on the cruise we took in September, the middle photo is from Thanksgiving (thanks photographer Dad!), and the picture on the right is from our trip to Georgia in April.

Christmas cards were created and printed through www.samsclub.com

6 comments:

  1. your card is beautiful! hope you have a merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures and card!

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking time to visit and leave a comment during Sew, Mama, Sew Giveaway Day. It's so nice to meet you!

    p.s. love your card. it's december 19th and i still haven't gotten ours printed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card!

    just visiting some of my followers....nice to "meet" you!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)