Image Map

Craft Swap #2 Item- Revealed!

November 7, 2009

I'm happy to report that we had another successful Craft Swap, and are already talking about meeting again in the Spring! :) I'll post photos and a recap of today's events before the weekend's end, but in the mean time I hope the following photos satisfy your curiosity!

My Craft Swap project were
Mod Podge scripture plaques, with verses hand picked for every member of the Swap! I'm so very happy with how the plaques turned out and hope that they are displayed proudly (I know our plaque will be {that is once I get around to making one for our house- isn't that the way it always goes?}).

Megan's (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

Debbie's (Isaiah 41:10)

Robbie's {aka Momma's} (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Sherri's (Joshua 1:9)

Kiara's (Jeremiah 29:11)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit off the Craft Swap topic, however in addition I was commissioned to make a Mod Podge scripture plaque by my friend Kara. I love the colors and tone of the plaque, and I must say Kara was a happy customer- woo hoo!


Note to all- I'm thinking about/working on opening an Etsy shop in hopes of offering my Mod Podge scripture plaques to the world (however first things first I have to figure out the shipping issue, as I hate to pay a great deal for shipping and I'm sure my future customers feel the same way!).

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'm so excited to be featuring them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, and great to personalize..
    :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These plaques are great! What an awesome gift idea too :) Your Craft Swap sounds like such a blast! I am going to send you an email ~ I would love to hear more and maybe get some tips from you... I would love to start one!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)