Image Map

Vacation!

September 2, 2009

I wanted to give all fair warning that I'll be without computer access for a week, beginning Sunday, as I'll be on vacation (finally!). I must say that this will be my first 'vacation' in a very long time. Yes, I've taken time off of work, but really haven't had a 'relax and do nothing vacation' in forever!

Sunday we'll board the cruise ship for a 7-day cruise to Mexico (thankfully we'll be missing Hurricane Jimena!). Mr. D's birthday is next Thursday (9/10), which we'll be celebrating in Puerto Vallarta...not too shabby!

I'll meet everyone back here next Sunday with some vacation pictures- deal? :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Have the BEST time! I have never been on a cruise but hope to some day.:) Lori

    Happy Birthday to your Sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)