Image Map

In the Pipeline

June 6, 2009

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday! This morning I ventured to M&L Fabrics, accompanied by Mr. D, as we were on a mission to select fabrics for a masculine quilt. If you know Mr. D, he is a huge football fan (Pittsburgh Steelers and Georgia Bulldogs), thus our fabric picks below!


I'll be using the yellow, blue, red, black, and football fabrics for the quilt, and the Steelers fabric as the border. Keep an eye out, as I'll post progress photos!

I also picked up some Amy Butler fabrics for a Diaper/Wipes Case, as Mr. D's coworker is expecting a girl at the end of the summer. I plan on using the floral for the outside of the diaper pouch and the coordinating fabric for the lining.

Park Fountains Yellow of Amy Butler's Midwest Modern II
Deco Rose of Amy Butler's Daisy Chain

The pipeline looks to be getting full (SBQ mystery quilt, snail quilt, Mr. D's football quilt, diaper/wipe case, craft swap project, snail mail craft swap with Alia, pillows for the couch), but then again I couldn't be happier, as I love being able to provide handmade gifts to my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)