Image Map

Glass Marble Magnets

April 14, 2009

I've been on the hunt for a new craft since my return home from vacation on Saturday. With the help of this great tutorial, I went to Michael's Craft Store with my shopping list for the items below (5/8" circle punch, 1/2" to 3/4" flat glass marbles, 1/2" magnets, E-6000 glue, glue stick, scrapbook paper).

To date I've made six magnets to complement a birthday gift, from the scrapbook paper below (they are drying as I type, thus I've not yet been able to photograph the results); and plan on making many more as my refrigerator is in need of a magnet makeover! Note- it was a bit difficult finding paper with small enough graphics to work behind the 1/2" to 3/4" flat glass marbles. I know that larger flat glass marbles are available (1" and larger), however have not been able to find them locally, thus if anyone spots any please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)